|First||First Appearance: Terrence 2: Majestic Guardians|
|Second||Affilation: Majestic Guardians|
|Fifth||Weapon: Gamble Deck|
|Sixth||Voice Actor: Wayne Grayson|
He is friends with Terrence and was brought to Edenia along with Miss Martian by Vincent van Ghoul.
He and the Majestic Guardians came to the Kage Summit with Tsunade, only to stay outside from precaution in any danger. He and the guardians fought Terrence's evil ex-sister, Nique who now become Draqueen as he and others were fighting off the Technodron.
He has dirty blonde hair, amber eyes. He wore a blue/white shirt, blue jean and shoe.
He's a comic relief of the team. He's also enthusiatic duelist who claimed dueling is about fighting.
During his journey and part of the Majestic Guardians member, He used a deck mix of Battle City and Duelist Kingdom.
- He became best friend with Terrence after he save the world from Devatan, the Destroyer.
- He is the second best duelist, but Yugi was the first.
- He has bigger rivarly with Seto Kaiba.
- His favorite monster is the Flame Swordsman, but he rarely uses him in the duel.
- He was few people to have a crush on Mei Terumi.
- His catchphrases are "Nyeh?" (whenever he's shocked or surprised) and "Brooklyn Rage!!!" (whenever he gets angry or determined) which are made popular in a dub parody webshow, Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.